Pursuing Armstrong’s Mission Statement requires that we work together – with our team and our Customers – in order to “deliver excellence in quality… and customer satisfaction.”
Our culture is built upon seven foundational DNA elements, one of which directly affects quality—Value. About Value, we believe “Customers define; we deliver it.” That means we purposefully look at everything we do through the eyes of those we serve. Quality is ever-evolving and every-changing, so we, too, must continue to change in order to elevate our customers’ experience.
In view of ISO 9001:2008 compliance and led by a Six Sigma Yellow Belt, we know the proven processes that result in consistently superior outcomes. Facilitating these outcomes begins with hiring background-checked individuals who align with our foundational principles and training all team members in adherence with our quality standards. At the implementation stage and in recurring review meetings, we adapt these process steps to support client-specific preferences. Our proprietary move management system continuously measures process compliance with critical-to-quality steps.
While measurement methods vary, we collect customer-relevant feedback to quantify performance. After thorough consideration of client-specific goals and preferences, data are collected via analytical survey tools, receipt of anecdotal feedback and customer interviews. Results are utilized internally for recognition and coaching, and externally in client review meetings.
Team member training, coaching, compensation, recognition and promotion are aligned in support of key metrics. Certified training courses address both technical and interpersonal skills. Exemplary performance is recognized and celebrated in a variety of ways. When performance falls short, we analyze causative factors and take corrective actions, fostering client retention, customer referrals and continuous improvement.
See more details under Recognition.
- "GREAT attitude, complete explanation and willing to do whatever it took. NOT an easy move and this crew was efficient and careful in all its work. Really remarkable crew."
Z.K., June 2015
- "I've moved 4 times in the past 5 years -- including 2 cross country moves. This was the best moving crew on both ends that I've ever had. The packing job was EXCEPTIONAL and they really cared about taking care of my belongings. This was the first move I've had where not one single item broke. THANKS for the diligence!"
C.S., July 2015
- "Our driver was kind and considerate, professional and personable. He took special care with heirlooms and personal objects. He had a wonderful personality and kept everything moving along."
W.G., July 2015
- "Our driver and crew did a great job of loading and unloading our goods. I would definitely recommend!"
D.D., July 2015
- "The entire crew was awesome. I had recently lost a family member and these individuals were caring, compassionate, and very attentive. They handled me with sensitivity and checked in on me at various times as well as just emailing or calling to offer condolences. What a fantastic and exceptional group of people."
M.W., June 2015