Stan Baker, President
Stan Baker joined Armstrong in 1990 as he worked his way through college. He started out in Memphis, Tenn. working as a packer, loader, warehouseman and driver helper. During his five years in the Memphis, Tenn. agency, he also served in customer service as a coordinator and eventually in operations as a planner. Baker relocated to the Nashville agency in 1995 where he served as Operations Manager for seven years. In 2002, he relocated to the Tulsa, Okla. agency where he served as the President and Partner for 11 years. While in Tulsa, Baker was selected as one of Tulsa’s 2008 Top 40 Under 40 recipients. He also served on the finance committee for All Saints Catholic School. Baker relocated again in 2013 to serve as the President and Partner for Armstrong Relocation – Atlanta. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Middle Tennessee State University. A Memphis, Tenn. native, Baker resides in the Atlanta area with his wife and three sons and enjoys family time, running, and gym workouts.
- "GREAT attitude, complete explanation and willing to do whatever it took. NOT an easy move and this crew was efficient and careful in all its work. Really remarkable crew."
Z.K., June 2015
- "I've moved 4 times in the past 5 years -- including 2 cross country moves. This was the best moving crew on both ends that I've ever had. The packing job was EXCEPTIONAL and they really cared about taking care of my belongings. This was the first move I've had where not one single item broke. THANKS for the diligence!"
C.S., July 2015
- "Our driver was kind and considerate, professional and personable. He took special care with heirlooms and personal objects. He had a wonderful personality and kept everything moving along."
W.G., July 2015
- "Our driver and crew did a great job of loading and unloading our goods. I would definitely recommend!"
D.D., July 2015
- "The entire crew was awesome. I had recently lost a family member and these individuals were caring, compassionate, and very attentive. They handled me with sensitivity and checked in on me at various times as well as just emailing or calling to offer condolences. What a fantastic and exceptional group of people."
M.W., June 2015