Students and Graduates
With many of our leaders today having begun their careers with Armstrong during their collegiate years, we purposefully bring young talent into our family of companies sooner rather than later.
With the aging workforce within the moving and storage industry continuing to expand, students and graduates alike have more opportunities today than ever before to pave their way for success. We encourage students to gain valuable, real-world experience through internships offered throughout the year. After graduation, you’ll never stop learning with Armstrong. We recognize the importance of continuing education and encourage employees to obtain certifications throughout their careers. Check out our available positions to learn more about your opportunities with Armstrong.
- "GREAT attitude, complete explanation and willing to do whatever it took. NOT an easy move and this crew was efficient and careful in all its work. Really remarkable crew."
Z.K., June 2015
- "I've moved 4 times in the past 5 years -- including 2 cross country moves. This was the best moving crew on both ends that I've ever had. The packing job was EXCEPTIONAL and they really cared about taking care of my belongings. This was the first move I've had where not one single item broke. THANKS for the diligence!"
C.S., July 2015
- "Our driver was kind and considerate, professional and personable. He took special care with heirlooms and personal objects. He had a wonderful personality and kept everything moving along."
W.G., July 2015
- "Our driver and crew did a great job of loading and unloading our goods. I would definitely recommend!"
D.D., July 2015
- "The entire crew was awesome. I had recently lost a family member and these individuals were caring, compassionate, and very attentive. They handled me with sensitivity and checked in on me at various times as well as just emailing or calling to offer condolences. What a fantastic and exceptional group of people."
M.W., June 2015